Dear Valued Friends:
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and well. As of yesterday, the governor has announced that we will be allowed to reopen Lenneth Miller Hair Studio on Monday, June 22nd. Needless to say, Charlie and I, and the whole team are so excited to welcome you back into the Studio.
As we have mentioned before, when we do reopen our top priority will be the safety and health of our guests and team members. With this in mind, we feel it is important to share with you some of the safety measures and procedures that will be in place once you return. These are the measure we have taken so far:
- All of the LMHS Team is now Babicide Covid-19 certified to ensure we are all practicing the safest industry standard sanitation and disinfectant practices in our salon.
- A complete disinfection of the studio and all its surfaces has been performed.
- Our ventilation system was professionally cleaned and updated.
- The studio has been rearranged so that there is 7’ distance between all stations, including wash sinks.
- UV ovens and wands have been purchased so that all our tools can be sanitized between all appointments.
- A no-touch sanitizer dispenser will be located at the entrance. Additionally, a no-touch disinfectant soap dispenser will be located in the bathroom. Also, each station will be stocked with hand sanitzer.
- The Studio has been fully stocked with disinfectant/cleaning supplies and all stations will be thoroughly cleaned between all appointments.
- All stylists will wear masks at all times.
- As we begin to book appointments, there will be changes aimed at safety and assisting us with anticipated high volume. Please take note of the following important mandatory procedures as recommended by the CDC and State Board:
- We will be strictly observing a no mask/no service policy for the entirety of your service with no exceptions.
- We have removed the inside reception area. All guests will check in by phone upon their arrival in the parking lot and are requested to arrive 10 minutes before their appointment. When we are ready to start your service, someone will call you to ask you to come in. We are providing comfortable outdoor seating for those who wish to use it. Please note that if you are more than 10 minutes late checking in for your appointment, your appointment will likely need to be rescheduled.
- Please only bring into the Studio your cell phone and method of payment. Please do not bring in any personal belongings such as coats, pocketbooks, books, etc. We are required to limit touchable surfaces.
- As we make our way through the “first wave” of appointments, please make sure you book exactly what services you want performed as no changes can be made on day of appointment.
- Lastly, we have worked very hard to create a safe environment for our guests. Please observe the same courtesy. Please check your own health prior to your appointment. If you have any symptoms, but most especially a temperature over 100.4, or have come into contact with someone diagnosed or suspected of carrying Covid-19 please DO NOT come to the studio but call and reschedule.
It is our fervent hope that these itemized procedures do not detract from our heartfelt excitement to see you all soon. We value each and every one of our guests and our lives will be enriched when we are together again. We will always strive to balance our “new reality” with continuing to provide the warm and fun environment we all love so much.
-Lenneth & Charlie